Coorg Ooty Kodai
Nestled amid evergreen hills that line the southernmost edge of Karnataka is the luscious Coorg region. Down south in Tamil Nadu lies the hilly paradise of Ooty with quieter, greener areas and tall pines to escape to.
Pickup Avaiable From Airport, Train and Also Cruise
- 02 nights hotel accommodation in Coorg at suggested or similar category hotels
- 02 nights hotel accommodation in Ooty at suggested or similar category hotels
- 02 nights hotel accommodation in Kodaikanal at suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals as specified in the itinerary above
- 1- 4 Pax based on Etios/Dzire suitable for 2 Adults and 2 children travelling together and 4- 5 Pax based on Innova suitable for 4 to 5 Adults travelling together for transfers and sightseeing
- GST 5% (Government Tax) on total package price
- Airfare /Railway Fare
- Any up gradation in airline class or hotel room category
- Anything specifically not mention in the tour price inclusions column
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Porter age (Coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), items of personal nature and food and drink which is not part of set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident , hospitalization or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in Itinerary
- Entrance fees and Guide charges of sight seeings mentioned in the itinerary are not included
Arrive Bangalore + Drive to Coorg
On arrival at Bangalore, meet our representative waiting for you and proceed towards Coorg. En route Coorg visit the famous Buddhist Monastery and the Golden Buddha Temple located in Bylekuppe. Bylekuppe - One of the largest Tibetan settlements in South India, it is known for its monasteries, handicrafts, carpet factories, and incense factory. Arrive Coorg in the evening and check into the hotel. Rest of the day free at leisure. Evening free for relaxation. Overnight in the hotel.
After breakfast, enjoy sightseeing of Coorg visiting Bhagamandala, Omkareshwara Temple, Madikeri Fort, Abbey Falls and Raja’s Seat. Evening free at leisure. Overnight in the hotel.
Drive Coorg – Ooty
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and drive to Ooty. Arrive Ooty in the evening and check into the hotel. Later enjoy sightseeing of Ooty visiting Botanical garden, market place. Evening free at leisure. Overnight in the hotel.
Day trip to Coonoor
After breakfast, enjoy a day trip to Coonoor. In Coonoor enjoy visit to Sim’s park, Lamb’s rock and Dolphin’s nose. Return to the hotel later in the evening. Overnight in the hotel.
Drive Ooty – Kodaikanal
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and drive to Kodaikanal. Arrive Kodaikanal later in the noon and check into the hotel. Rest of the day free at leisure. Overnight in the hotel.
After breakfast, enjoy local sightseeing of Kodaikanal visiting Pillar’s Rock, Kodai Lake and Fairy falls. Also enjoy a bridal walk at Coaker’s walk with panoramic view of the mountains. Overnight in the hotel
Drive Kodaikanal – Coimbatore Drop
After breakfast, time free until noon. Later check out of the hotel and transfer to Coimbatore rail station / airport in time for your onward journey.